Femme Fatale!!!


Britney Spears' new single 'Till the World Ends.." The video is kinda like "I'm a Slave 4 U" but oh well! It's a catchy song. As most of you know, I've been a Britney fan since "Baby One More Time." For some reason, this song is just always stuck on my head since it got released on the radio and now the video is here. Gah!! If the world ended, this would be the song that I'd be playing just so that I would leave this world in a good mood and with a bang! Hahahaha!!!

0 That's what they said:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Femme Fatale!!!

Posted by Roxy at 9:43 PM

Britney Spears' new single 'Till the World Ends.." The video is kinda like "I'm a Slave 4 U" but oh well! It's a catchy song. As most of you know, I've been a Britney fan since "Baby One More Time." For some reason, this song is just always stuck on my head since it got released on the radio and now the video is here. Gah!! If the world ended, this would be the song that I'd be playing just so that I would leave this world in a good mood and with a bang! Hahahaha!!!

0 comments on "Femme Fatale!!!"

Post a Comment